Official communiques from the office of the Chief Information Security Officer
- Nov. 12, 2021 – Improving information security for the University of Toronto community by disabling legacy authentication
- Aug. 14, 2020 – Information security risk and teaching remotely
- March 19, 2020 – special advisory on phishing messages
- Jan. 27, 2020 – CRA scam targets university communities
- July 26, 2019 – special advisory on phishing messages
Cyber security guidance for research and development organizations during COVID-19
The Canadian Centre for Cyber Security curated a selection of advice and guidance resources to help the businesses and institutions that are being targeted by cyber threat actors.
Explore all Information Security Awareness and Education Resources
In this section, you can find the entire collection of materials, publications, videos, digital assets and other resources made available through the program. This section will continuously grow as more resources are developed.
What You Need to Know
Information security awareness resources for the University of Toronto community. Use these to quickly review the basics around information security.
Cyber Security Awareness Month
- Cyber Security Month 2022: campaign | resources
- Cyber Security Awareness Month 2021: campaign | resources
- Cyber Security Awareness Month 2020
- Cyber Security Awareness Month 2019
- Cyber Security Awareness Month 2018
Data Privacy Day
The following digital resources are available for download. They can be used to promote information security awareness in your classroom, academic space or office. We encourage the community to utilize these resources.
Presentation & Session Archives
Archives of previously hosted sessions and presentations sponsored by the Information Security Awareness and Education initiative.