This page is a one-stop shop for all 2021 Cyber Security Awareness Month (CSAM) campaign resources.
- Oct. 29: Employee perspectives: What you need to know about dealing with information security incidents
- Oct. 27: Data classification: Using a risk-based approach for data protection
- Oct. 19: University of Toronto’s new Information Security Standard
- Oct. 8: Enable multi-factor authentication to stay secure
- Sept. 30: Cyber Security Awareness Month – 10th anniversary
- Sept. 28: Sign up for Cyber Security Awareness Month events!
- Sept. 27: Cyber Security Awareness Month: Let’s get secure together
Tips and tools
Learn practical ways to keep your data secure with these curated tips and tools.
- How to stay secure while working remotely.
- How to secure your data and create a personalized plan with the Security Planner Tool, developed by The Citizen Lab.
- How to protect yourself from ransomware.
Information Security resources
- Check out the University’s data classification and FAQs to learn about data protection at U of T.
- Explore the Incident Security Response Plan to learn about how U of T responds to and resolves security incidents.
- Review U of T’s Information Security Standard to find out how the University protects its digital assets.