Welcome to U of T's information security awareness & education initiative.
Received a suspicious message?
Latest Blog Posts
- Cyber Security Month 2022 recap: U of T community learns how to stay “Secure Together”
- [Phish] University of Toronto Email Validation–ID-cdlhyuey63
- Phishing 101: Spot, report and prevent
- Cyber security professionals advise and encourage students to bridge the talent gap
- Four online safety tips for students going back to school
Keep your data secure with a personalized planAnswer a few simple questions to get customized recommendations to help you:
- Safely backup files
- Browse online without tracking
- Avoid phishing scams
- Prevent identity theft