University of Toronto events
More student events coming soon. Check out these other resources in the meantime:
- The Department of Computer Science’s events calendar
- The Engineering Career Centre’s events calendar
- Information Technology Services’ (ITS) events calendar
- Subscribe to ITS’ In The Loop e-newsletter to receive monthly updates.
Ongoing — Toronto Area Security Klatch (TASK)
A free monthly meeting (virtual during the pandemic) of Toronto-area information security professionals. Each session hosts two presentations on topics of the day. Sign up to attend.
Oct. 5-6 — SecTor
An annual Toronto-area conference. This is a large event with numerous presenters and vendor exhibitions. Students receive special pricing — tickets are limited. Sign up to attend.
Professional development opportunities
An online platform that teaches cyber security through short, gamified real-world labs. Visit TryHackMe website.
Canadian Collegiate Cyber Exercise
Provides cyber security students with the skills and experience they will need to be successful in their roles defending corporate or enterprise network infrastructure. Visit C3X website.
- Subscribe to the SANS OUCH! e-newsletter, the world’s leading, free security awareness newsletter.