This Jan. 28, let’s talk about data privacy. U of T’s Information Technology Services (ITS) division invites you to join us in celebrating Data Privacy Day all month long as we empower one another to keep information privacy alive in an increasingly open world.
Staff, students and faculty are invited to participate in our Data Privacy Day events by visiting our interactive pop-up booth. The pop-up booth will be held at the Bahen Centre from 10:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. on Monday, Jan. 28. At this booth you can:
- Join us for an exciting meet and greet with Chief Information Security Officer, Isaac Straley (Bahen Centre from 11 a.m. to 12:30 p.m.)
- Introduce yourself to Director, Information and Protection of Privacy Office, Rafael Eskenazi (Bahen Centre from 2:30 p.m. to 3:30 p.m.)
- Spin our anti-phishing wheel to win free swag
- Take on our U of T Data Privacy Day Challenge
- Meet members of the ITS Information Security and Education and Awareness teams
During the month of January, Security Matters is also sharing new content online. Check out our site for new data privacy articles, comics and infographics and by joining the conversation on our social media channels.
Members of the University community can work together to build safer data privacy practices, and we hope you feel inspired to join us this month!
To learn more about Data Privacy Day and how to protect your data visit us at securitymatters.utoronto.ca.
Join the conversation at:
Data Privacy Day Hashtags: