- This event has passed.
Get to know your Information Security team: webinar panel
October 21 @ 11:00 am - 12:00 pm
Staff and faculty are invited to meet and hear from Information Security team members who are working on important and innovative initiatives within Information Technology Services (ITS). Panelists will discuss their roles, provide updates on Information Security programs and explain how their collective efforts are impacting cyber security at U of T.
There will also be a Q&A period where attendees will have an opportunity to chat with the panelists and ask follow-up questions.
- Carl Chan, senior security information & events monitoring administration
- Jason Chong, network security specialist
- Brittani Holder, security analyst
- Ashley Langille, information privacy analyst
- Robin Wilcoxen, information risk program coordinator
- Matt Wilks, senior identity & access management architect
The panel will be moderated by Rishi Arora, business process & information technology analyst, at U of T Mississauga. Additionally, attendees will have an opportunity to hear from the new Associate Director, Information Security, Deyves Fonseca.
Registration deadline is Oct. 16, 2020.