Do you need help recovering your password? Have you ever said or thought:
• “I can’t remember my password and need it reset.”
• “I think someone changed my password.”
• “Someone may be using my account.”
Use the UTORid account recovery password reset service found at https://recover.utorid.utoronto.ca.
The service will save you time and is efficient. Once you sign up then you won’t experience the delays or inconveniences of filling out web services tickets or walking over to your campus help desk for a reset.
Follow these easy steps:
First set up your recovery method
– Go to https://www.utorid.utoronto.ca
– Set up your password reset/account management options. Choose where to send your password reset authentication code
o Alternate email; or
o SMS phone text
Then recover your account password whenever you need to
– Go to https://recover.utorid.utoronto.ca
– Enter your UTORid
– Enter the security code sent to your mobile phone or alternate email
– Change your password, and you’re ready to login
For a more detailed guide with screenshots, click here.